Skip to main content
Answered

Systemeigentümer

• 13 May 2024
  • 3 replies

Hey, kann in der neuen App auf fast nix mehr zugreifen, werde dauernd darauf hingewiesen das ich mich als systemeigentümer neu anmelden soll und das wieder holt sich zig mal. 

Moderator Note: Added translation by Google Translate-

Hey, I can't access almost anything in the new app, I'm constantly being told that I should re-log in as the system owner and this happens countless times.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Leider habe ich das gleiche Problem! Gibt es inzwischen eine Lösung?

Nein leider besteht das Problem weiterhin, sonos arbeitet nicht an den Problemen. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hey @Rongold and @FabioFameo,

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

Sorry to hear you are encountering this issue. Please try the following steps:

1. Uninstall the Sonos App.
  2. Visit sonos.com in the mobile device's primary browser and log out of any logged in accounts.
  3. Reboot the Mobile Device.
  4. Reinstall the Sonos App and attempt the setup and update process again.
  5. Clear the App Cache (iOS only).
    • Navigate to Settings on the iOS Device, then visit General > iPhone/iPad Storage > Sonos > Delete App
    • Reinstall the Sonos App from the App Store.

Hope this helps otherwise please contact our Tech support.

Translation:

Hey @Rongold und @FabioFameo,

Willkommen in der Sonos Community!

Bitte entschuldigt die späte Antwort, aber mit den folgenden Schritten sollte das Problem behoben werden können:

1. Deinstalliere die Sonos App
  2. Im Browser deines Mobilgerätes gehe zu sonos.com und logge dich aus Sonos aus.
  3. Starte dein Mobilgerät neu.
  4. Installiere die Sonos App wieder und beginne den Update-Prozess erneut.
  5. nur für iOS: App Cache löschen
    • ​​​​​​​Gehe zu „Einstellungen“ > „Allgemein“ > „iPhone-Speicher“ > “Sonos” > „App löschen“
    • Sonos aus dem App Store reinstallieren

Gerne kurzes Feedback hier, ob das geklappt hat, ansonsten wären die Kollegen vom Tech support dran.