Skip to main content

I feel like I’m an echo in here as many have experienced the same issues.   Ever since the new app rolled out, my Sonos system fails to work 75% of the time.  Sometimes devices and/or rooms simply have vanished off the app.  Sometimes I’ll try to search and play music and it’ll just spin and eventually fail saying something went wrong, try again   Every time I try to use my system, it’s something.  It’s been a very long time since the good days where I could just fire up some music and have the system play thru the desired devices without issues.  I’ve restarted my internet, I’ve unplugged modems and routers, I’ve unplugged devices that I can.  Many of my devices are mounted or secured in locations where I can’t just keep accessing them every single day to mess with this crap.  I had a group of friends over last night and we had to pull out some tiny portable $50 Bluetooth speaker for music for us all because the $5000+ worth of “high end equipment” I’ve purchased over the years wouldn’t work.  SONOS PLEASE FIX YOUR PRODUCT.