Starting over with my account.

• 18 October 2020
  • 3 replies

I have used up both my email addresses. How can I clear the slate and start over with Sonos and make a new account?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

May I ask….why?

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi jack.lavelle8286.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for reaching out to us. I understand the situation you’re in and wanted to help.

I would like to ask if you can just shoot me a private message of your desired screen name here in the Sonos community and I can take care of it for you. This is to protect your personal information (Email address) from being displayed as your screen name.

Please do not hesitate to reach out or create a topic if you still have further questions or concerns. We are always here to help.

Thanks,

I’m with John, I’m not sure what advantage there would be for starting over. Just have all devices under one account, and then if you want to change the name on the account, I think you can, using the information in the manage your account FAQ.