Sonos radio does not work

• 15 November 2020
  • 3 replies

Hi, i am unable to use the sonos radio. I Get the following error

Please help..

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @Vilde.

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community! I’d be glad to help and try to figure this out.

To better understand, kindly reproduce the issue, then submit a diagnostic report through the Sonos app, and reply with the confirmation number. I'd start by reviewing your system as well as the status of the devices, it will help in identifying what's possibly causing the issue.

I’m looking forward to assisting you further from here.

If you have any other questions or run into any issues,  please do not hesitate to reach out,  we are always here to help.

Thanks for reply.

I have done what you told with the number: 1021000437

Thanks for any help!

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @Vilde.

Thanks for your response and my apologies for the delayed response time.

Upon checking the diagnostic, there are errors and symptoms indicative of interference around Sonos components that have been detected by the system. I see that one of the errors indicates that Sonos is not getting enough bandwidth or network connection speed insufficient. This error is caused by network communication problems, either between Sonos and your router or between Sonos and the internet. Is this only happening on Sonos Radio? How about other music services?

I suggest the following common fixes:

• Reboot your router - Unplug your router from power for ten seconds and then plug it back in. Your router may take several minutes to come back online. When your network is back, try playing music on Sonos.

• Reboot your Sonos speakers - Follow our guide on rebooting Sonos products to restart each affected speaker. When the speakers are back online, try playing music on Sonos.

• Clear up any wireless interference - Wireless interference can cause communication issues between your speakers. Follow our article on reducing wireless interference to improve the wireless environment. After making adjustments, try playing music on Sonos.

If the above advice was followed and the issue persists, please submit a new diagnostic report so I can check the system further and see if there’s anything else causing this issue.

Let us know how it goes and if you have any questions feel free to reach out, we’re always here to help.