Answered

Sonos not connecting with Napster

• 10 June 2023
  • 29 replies

My Sonos system is not letting me listen to any songs via Napster. The Sonos system is working fine via Sonos Radio but failing to bring any songs through via Napster. I tried the Napster App and is working fine as its own entity. Disconnected from Sonos and reinstated but no luck. I then tried to connect Apple Music but wouldn’t connect to sonos. Can you point me in the right direction of sorting this?

When browsing Napster via Sonos all menus are empty .

icon

Best answer by Corry P 12 June 2023, 11:20

View original

29 replies

Have you called Sonos Support directly to discuss it?

When you speak directly to the phone folks, they have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and network.

I've been unable to connect since Saturday. Tried everything listed here already, and spoke to Sonos technical today but for once they weren't very helpful (although I was at work to be fair), and just asked me to try things I already had. Tried resetting S1 app tonight but still won't let me connect. Is anyone else still having issues?

Updated Sonos app, deleted Napster, reconnected Napster, still can’t get Napster on Sonos. Napster app working fine on my phone. Any thoughts? 

Had same issue everything updated and all,

What I did that worked was in sonos app went to profile and signed out of the app and then signed in again then tried adding napster and it worked did all this without exiting the sonos app,