Skip to main content
Question

sonos app not saving

• 14 July 2024
  • 5 replies

The sonos app is not saving my settings when I change bass, EQ etc etc, if I sett bass to +2 it goes back to 0 after i close the app and opens it again. Same with eq settings.. Why is that? Iphone 14 pro max, Sonos Arc

5 replies

Can confirm that problem with Arc. Also with iPhone 14Pro. If I don’t close the app and only swipe to homescreen, the settings „seems“ to stay after reopening the app.

This app is whacked. Honestly so many bugs. Here’s what it looks like for me. Same issue on all my speakers. I’m on an iPhone 14 Pro

Same is happening to me on ARC. Also can’t adjust distance or levels of surrounds. Was never the case. Now all of a sudden problems.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Ssimonnes & @Gravity_Turn 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

I’m sorry to hear of the issues you’ve both had with settings in the app not saving their status. I’d like to look into this for you - could you please recreate the issue and submit a support diagnostic soon afterwards? Please let me know here when you have done so, but please don’t post the given numbers. Thanks.

Hi ​​​@Jr306 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

Please note that if you have completed TruePlay Tuning, it is expected that the surround’s distance setting be unavailable.

If you are having similar issues with other settings, however, please follow the above instructions too. Thanks.

Same here , I am unable to save the EQ and Sub settings , the app resets the settings  next time I log on. Sound quality has gone down and the true tune settings are not saving too. This is a very unstable app.