Question

SiriusXM not accessible tonight

• 3 November 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

I’m getting Sirius XM errors tonight trying to access it with S2 on an iPad Air.  I do not have any issues accessing Sirius through web player or the Sirius app.  The status page at Sonos say that Sirius is up, but I find that had to believe.  I’ve reset the controller software and reconnected it to the system with no change in Sirius accessibility.

other services play, like Spotify.  The above image shows screen behavior when trying to access Sirius on the app.

Diagnostic. 1109363835

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Same issue here. Only SiriusXM not working. All other services work fine.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

So, it is a bit after 6;30am Pacific and still no Sirius.  Status.sonos.com still shows Sirius XM as ok, but menus are inaccessible in the app.  Other services stream fine.

It’s showing for me now, which suggests that whatever automated script they use to check the status needs to be updated so it catches whatever issue SiriusXM is experiencing today. 

I can’t imagine that page is updated manually all the time, there has to be some method by which it is automated. And of course, ends up not catching every type of error...