Question

SiriusXM.

Is anyone having issues with streaming Sirius through SONOS

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

14 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @mjaygoodman.

Welcome, thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community.

What kind of issue are you having when your streaming with SiriusXM?

If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

Badge

Mine doesn’t work whatsoever...I think it’s since the last update 2 days ago. All my other services work.

says unable to play station, when I go to the Siriusxm icon in music services it says Mabel to browse music.

the SiriusXM app itself works fine with my user and password it just doesn’t work in Sonos.

I removed the account and tried to add it back but it says it’s disabled.

Badge

After 10 minutes it allowed me to add it back and it works fine...must have been some authentication issues.

When I tap on Sirius in the SONOS app it tells me “unable to browse music”.  I removed the Sirius service and loaded it again into SONOS. 

All my other streaming services work on SONOS.

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @mjaygoodman.

Welcome, thank you for reaching back to Sonos Community.

Can you submit a diagnostic report from your Sonos system and reply back with your confirmation number?

If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

Badge

Mine stopped working a few days ago. Should I send a diagnostic report?

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @kentreuber.

Welcome, thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community.

I'd be happy to take a look at the system. Can you submit a diagnostic report from your Sonos system and reply back with your confirmation number?

Let us know if it works. If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

Badge

Diagnostic # 385927424

Badge

Same problem.  Tried reinstalling with no results.

I’m having a similar issue. I did the Sonos app update a few days ago (version 12.1 for Mac, S2) and lost the ability to play Sirius. I went through and confirmed the account is working with Sirius, then removed and re-added the account in the Sonos app. When I try and play a station, I get the following error: “unable to play ‘x-sonosapi-hls:Api:tune:liveAudio:siriushits1: <redacted>’ - the connection to SiriusXM was lost”. Screenshot attached.

Diagnostic report: 92900074 (from iphone)

Diagnostic report: 2019322553 (from mac)

Update: it is working again now for me.

Two weeks ago Sonos & SiriusXM were working in harmony.

Last week couldn’t get any SXM station to play via Sonos. Just silence. No error message. Didn’t have the chance to troubleshoot.

This week no SXM channels are available to browse. Error message: “Unable to browse music.” I took the action to remove the SXM account from Sonos app, and re-add it.

Right now I am able to play a SXM channel that was lingering in recent history. But browsing channels is still not available.

Diagnosis #: 15274620

Same problem.

Did you submit a diagnostic report for the Sonos techs to look at? If so, what’s the number?