Answered

Sirius limited channel line up

• 21 January 2022
  • 5 replies

Sirius xm channel line up limited to 400s. I listen to channel 710 and has worked fine until today. Getting the “unable to play the selected item” when I select it from favorites.

S1

Is it a current issue or just me?

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 22 January 2022, 03:17

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 7

It could just be a temporary SiriusXM issue. You could try removing SiriusXM from your music services in the Sonos app and re-adding it to see if it fixes it. Or remove the channel from your favorites and re-add it. I would also try rebooting your phone and router.

Still the same. Hopefully it’s temporary.

Userlevel 7

This probably has something to do with the issue you are experiencing:

https://status.sonos.com

Still the same issue. How do I get this to a tech? If someone could try to play channel 710 on sirius xm, preferably someone who still uses S1. 

The channel line up ends at 470. That’s clearly not all of their channels.

Thanks.

Since Sonos has posted the issue on their status page, I’m sure they’ve passed on the data to SiriusXM. To apply additional pressure, your best bet at this point is to contact SiriusXM, since the Sonos software only points to the servers that SiriusXM own.