Skip to main content
Question

New app - Radioplayer not working anymore

• 19 May 2024
  • 9 replies

Hello,

Is there a way to install back the “old” version of the Android app ? Since the “major” update, the Radioplayer in not working anymore. I’m lucky that on my PC, I still have the old version with a working Radioplayer, otherwise I couldn’t listen anymore my radios

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

9 replies

Hi,

I am experiencing the same issue. I work from home and did listen to radioplayer through my play 1 everyday, now I can’t since hte update, very frustrating.

I would also like to roll back to the old sonos app that worked properly.

Thanks,

Hello,

I have the same problem, Radioplayer connects as a source but no streaming possible. 

Appreciate a solution from Sonos!

Cote support Sonos, voici la reponse:

Si possible, essayez de diffuser Radioplayer via AirPlay à partir de l’iPad. Nos développeurs traitent cette question avec une priorité élevée et travaillent à une résolution. Vous serez informé dans l’application Sonos lorsqu’une nouvelle mise à jour sera disponible.

From Sonos support, here is the answer:

If possible, try streaming Radioplayer via AirPlay from the iPad. Our developers are treating this issue with high priority and are working towards a resolution. You will be notified in the Sonos app when a new update is available.

same issues….. are there alternative from Belgium for RTBF streaming?(with android)

Same issue, Sonos any update on resolution?

FYI

It’s strange, without any communication or feedback from Sonos, Radioplayer seems to work again for me (even after power off / on). I’l keep the old version of the app on my windows PC in case of new issue.

Not working for me either. How frustrating. Fortunately streaming from the Radioplayer app via airplay still works

Badge

Same here: there are regularly issues with Radioplayer not available for a few hours/days. Very frustrating