Skip to main content
Answered

New App & Innous

• 8 June 2024
  • 1 reply

When are you going to fix the new app?

It is too slow and lags behind changes made in the interface to the point that I end up giving up using it.

Why can I not use it with my own streaming device any longer (Innous)? I don’t have subscription services so basically you have converted an effective system into some expensive and pretty uncontrollable bluetooth speakers.

Does your returns policy cover your app ‘enhancements’ making the product no longer fit for purpose?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 1

I didn’t buy all of my Sonos products direct so am now raising complaints with the retailers that I bought through - one consumers voice is never enough but convincing major retailers that the Sonos products that they are currently selling do not work as advertised and that they should consider raising complaints to Sonos on our behalf, or even reconsider their decision to stock Sonos products, might. My products may be out of warranty but they are not broken, they have been remotely sabotaged by the manufacturer.