Skip to main content
Question

Move has de-registered and wont re-register

• 17 May 2024
  • 0 replies

Hi community,

So have had a sonos system using the S1 app for approx 10 years: absolutely brilliant. However, have recently got a Move, ditched the play 5 and bridge that was preventing me using the s2 controller and it has all got difficult. 

Short version is I used S1 app to remove play 5 and bridge. I got a message to say bridge didn’t remove but it had disappeared from system. Move to the new app, very clunky but worked. Tried to add the move, didn’t work. Looking on forums I reckon it was due to ghost bridge. Tried again next day, all worked - delighted! However now a week further on and app now tells me move not registered. Got through the process and doesn’t work. Tried all the suggested tips, unplugging products, router, resetting app etc. App tells me I have play 1, play 3 and playbar on system. However logging in via browser I also see my old bridge. Where do I go from here?!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.