Skip to main content
Answered

Mise à jour impossible sur Mac Os (Sonos S2)

• 20 July 2023
  • 9 replies

Impossible de mettre le lecteur à jour malgré les étapes proposées de réinstallation dans le dossier appli...

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

9 replies

Which drive? 

If it is the app itself you’re trying to update, just delete the file completely, go back to www.Sonos.com, and download and install a fresh copy. Just make sure to choose ‘connect to existing system’. There are other threads about that particular issue, including a flag to authorize the updater app, which should also happen when you reinstall.

If I’ve misunderstood your issue, please post a little more information. 

Thanks Bruce, but that’s what I did and the problem don’t change…

So, you haven’t provided any information about what drive you’re talking about, or what specific issue you’re running in to.

Are you having trouble updating the app? Or are you having trouble pointing your local library to your local drive? Or something else?

Please, provide more details.

If it’s the first, read this thread:

I followed the procedures recommended by Sonos to uninstall and reinstall in the Apps folder but without success (+ checked authorization in apps management). iMac OS Ventura 13.4.1 / Sonos S2

:( ...

Then perhaps your next recourse is to call Sonos Support directly to discuss it.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, they have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and network.

solution finally found: I unplugged one of the sound systems which seemed to be blocking the update, did the update and plugged everything back in.... And everything is ok…

solution finalement trouvée: j'ai débranché un des sonos qui semblait bloquer la mise à jour, fait la mise à jour et rebranché tout.... Et tout est ok... 

From another post and can confirm following worked for me rather than uninstalling/reinstalling:

I had the same issue for some time in MacOs. Yesterday I found that you need to authorise the “Sonos Installer” under System Settings → Privacy & Security → App Management. Once I allowed it I was able to use the auto update from the Sonos app itself.

Hi

I have the same issue : unable to update the mac OS app and i tried all previous recommendations :

• i reinitialized the app
  • I unplugged my different sonos products
  • i authorized the auto update on the App Management

Still not working...Another ideas ?

Thanks for your help