Answered

Lost Shazam playlist

• 16 April 2024
  • 4 replies

Hi, my wife and I both play our Shazam tracks via our iPhones through our Sonos amps. For some reason a few weeks ago it started only listing and playing her Shazam tracks on my app. I have no idea why it has stopped accessing mine as the Shazam app has them listed correctly. It is really annoying as I can no longer just play them as a playlist, as I used to. 

Any suggestions as to how to solve this would be much appreciated!

icon

Best answer by Sotiris C. 17 April 2024, 15:09

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hello @Cranners, welcome to Sonos Community!

Shazam is not available as a Music Service in the Sonos App, so I imagine you are using AirPlay with your iOS devices to play via your Sonos Amp.
Whatever change happened to the Shazam application, I believe you will have a better chance getting some answers if you reach out to Apple who owns Shazam.

If I have misunderstood something, please let me know.

I hope this helps.

Thanks so much for your reply. It plays Shazam through Apple Music as a playlist but I have now realised that my wife’s entire Apple library has replaced my own on the Sonos app on my iPhone. Would you know why that could happen?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hey @Cranners, thank you for the quick response.

Sounds like you need to add both yours and your wife’s Apple Music accounts to Sonos, so that you can choose which one to browse.

Have a look on our Support Article Use multiple accounts for the same music service.

Let me know if this helped.

Thank you! I knew it would be something simple. Not sure why the Apple account dropped off but it’s back now. Much appreciated.