Answered

How to play backing tracks files in slow mode.

• 21 November 2022
  • 5 replies

A good day.
Translation done with Google Translator

I study a musical instrument and I need to play backing tracks files in slow mode.
Is there a program or setup that I can apply to the Sonos system?
Thanks for taking the time.
nicola.gentile.vt_at_gmail.com

icon

Best answer by Corry P 24 November 2022, 14:17

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 7

Se utilizzi un dispositivo iOS, puoi utilizzare un'app come Anytune per rallentare la musica e poi riprodurla in AirPlay sul tuo altoparlante Sonos.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/anytune/id415365180

Grazie.

Non ho un cellulare ios

Domani provero' comunque ad utilizzare le applicazioni e daro' comunicazione del risultato.

Se non erro, esiste un applicazione Air play per android ma e' da verificare se sia o no compatibile con il sistema Sonos.

If Google translate is correct, there’s two things.

1. I was unaware that any Android device could do any AirPlay 2 at all.
  2. If it’s using AirPlay 2, it really shouldn’t matter what the app is that’s using it. It either sends data to AirPlay 2, or it doesn’t. Sonos doesn’t care what application sends the data, just that it’s in AirPlay 2.

Se Google translate è corretto, ci sono due cose.

Non sapevo che qualsiasi dispositivo Android potesse eseguire qualsiasi AirPlay 2.
Se utilizza AirPlay 2, in realtà non dovrebbe importare quale sia l'app che lo sta utilizzando. Invia dati ad AirPlay 2 oppure no. A Sonos non importa quale applicazione invia i dati, solo che è in AirPlay 2.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Perrito 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

As long as you can find an equivalent app to the one posted above for Android, then I believe the cheapest way you’ll be able to do what you seek would be to add a Sonos Roam to your system and connect your Android phone to it via Bluetooth. A more expensive option would be to purchase a unit with Line-In, like a Five, Port or Amp, but your phone would need to have a headphone socket. A Sonos Move would also connect to your phone via Bluetooth, but it is unable to share the feed with the rest of your Sonos system.

Unless you get an iOS device, there’s no other way to get the audio output of a phone onto the Sonos One you have - and that’s the only way I know of that you’ll be able to slow down the playback speed. 

I hope this helps.

Google Translate:

Benvenuto nella community Sonos!

Finché riesci a trovare un'app equivalente a quella pubblicata sopra per Android, credo che il modo più economico per fare ciò che cerchi sarebbe aggiungere un Sonos Roam al tuo sistema e connettere il tuo telefono Android ad esso tramite Bluetooth. Un'opzione più costosa sarebbe acquistare un'unità con Line-In, come un Five, Port o Amp, ma il tuo telefono dovrebbe avere una presa per le cuffie. Un Sonos Move si collegherebbe anche al tuo telefono tramite Bluetooth, ma non è in grado di condividere il feed con il resto del tuo sistema Sonos.

A meno che tu non abbia un dispositivo iOS, non c'è altro modo per ottenere l'uscita audio di un telefono su Sonos One che hai - ed è l'unico modo che conosco per rallentare la velocità di riproduzione.

Spero che questo aiuti.

Grazie molto.

Domani rifaro' una prova con le indicazioni date e vi terro' informati.

Di nuovo grazie.