Skip to main content
Question

How do I remove a pandora station from favorites?

• 19 May 2024
  • 4 replies

As usual Sonos has done yet another unwanted update, this time they screwed up the intuitive ability to remove a station from “My Stations”.  It looks like this has been completely removed, if there is some work around it would be nice to know.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

hey SONOS, you are welcome to respond to customers in here, just saying, it’s been a month

hey SONOS, you are welcome to respond to customers in here, just saying, it’s been a month

That's not what this forum is for.  Although Sonos reps occasionally post here, it is mainly a user to user help forum.  As to the answer to your question, long press on the favorite, choose Remove from favorites on the menu that pops up.  

Thanks for the note, that solution does not work.  There is literally only one option on long press and that is to “Save to Sonos Favorites”.  In the past the three dots opened up many options to do with a station, there is now literally nothing other than an arrow that plays the station, and what you mention which saves it even further.

For the record:

• Sonos chat has no humans
  • Their support number mentions they know they missed things are updating, ie they know they released a broken app
  • The estimated wait time for support is currently SEVENTY MINUTES

If you have Sonos stock it’s already to late to sell it, they’re down 18% in the last 3 months...

I don’t know what is different about your system, but here’s what mine does:

Favorites:

After long press: