Answered

How can I access AI DJ in Spotify through Sonos?

• 28 October 2023
  • 7 replies

Recently discovered AI DJ in my car through iPhone app and loved it.  Came home and tried to play it on Sonos but it’s nowhere to be found on the Spotify app within Sonos...generally speaking have never liked how it looks so different.  Thoughts?  Solution?  Thank you!😊

icon

Best answer by ratty 28 October 2023, 15:29

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

7 replies

The native apps almost always have richer functionality than the corresponding service implementation in the Sonos app.

You can always ‘cast’ to Sonos speakers from Spotify’s own app.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Recently discovered AI DJ in my car through iPhone app and loved it.  Came home and tried to play it on Sonos but it’s nowhere to be found on the Spotify app within Sonos...generally speaking have never liked how it looks so different.  Thoughts?  Solution?  Thank you!😊

Open the Spotify App and add A1 DJ to your Spotify Library.  Now open the Sonos App>Browse Music (Second icon in from the left)>Spotify then scroll to the bottom of the page and select Your Library>Playlists. 😎

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

The AI DJ playlist casts fine from the Spotify app (listened to it for hours last night).  However, you will not hear the voice of DJ X when he introduces new segments.  Keep in mind that Spotify states that AI DJ is in beta mode currently. 

THANK YOU BOTH where do I find the “cast” option?😮

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

OMG life changing...never would have found this on my own - THANK YOU!😃

Userlevel 1

Thanks so much for the casting tip.  Never realized it was available.  Loving DJ AI.