Question

Deezer issue

• 26 October 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hello,

when I listen to a Deezer track and set is as favorite, next time, most of the times, it is not showed as favorite.

Thanks,

Paolo

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @Alice07, thank you for reaching back to the Sonos Community. I appreciate you for providing us with a detailed concern. Let me help you and figure out what's happening.

First I'd like to ask questions to isolate the issue so we can create a path towards resolution.

Do you see the same view on the Deezer app as you see on the web?
Have you tried to remove / re-add Deezer music service on the Sonos app? 
Can you send us screenshots of your favorites in the Sonos app VS Deezer app for us to check?

If the Sonos app doesn't show your playlist, it could be a problem with the cloud. You may check all your settings to make sure the cloud is syncing in the Deezer app/account (Deezer push what is displayed on Sonos) it depends on the music service how it's being shared to us. 

If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hello Rowena,

thanks for your answer. I was not that clear. 

The following example will explain better:

Sweet dreams is in my love songs into Deezer (1°img)

It is also in Sonos/Deezer compilation (2°img)

if I play I do not see the heart indicating a love song (3°img)

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @Alice07, thank you for your response and for submitting the screenshots.

This is to clarify that you can see your favorite song on the Deezer website, Deezer app, and the Sonos app. However, it's not showing the heart icon is selected on Deezer and Sonos app.

Sonos act like remote control of your Deezer music service. Deezer pushes what you have in your account to be displayed on the Sonos app. 

Let me suggest the next troubleshooting and see if it works for you.

• Deezer app
    • Check for software updates.
    • Uninstall and reinstall the Deezer app.
    • Force close the Deezer app and re-open to refresh the connection.
    • Turn off and on your mobile device.
    • Try another mobile device if you will see the same result.
  • Sonos app
    • Re-authorize your Deezer music service account.
      • In the Sonos app > Settings > Services & Voice > Services > Deezer > Tap reauthorize - you will be asked to enter your Deezer account.
    • Remove and re-add Deezer music service.
    • Force close the Sonos app and re-open to refresh the connection.
    • Turn off and on your mobile device.
    • Try another mobile device if you will see the same result.

After performing the steps above and you're still experiencing the same problem, please contact our Sonos Customer Care support to perform in-depth troubleshooting. Our phone support has the tools to check what's going on in your system and to remotely access your device to address the issue. 

Please feel free to reach out in the future if you have any other questions. You're always welcome here.

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hello, this is a typical windows solution: try to reinstall everything… :relaxed:

From Deezer’s app everything is correct, I can see the heart selected on the track both on web deezer site and deezer app.

I cannot see it in Sonos app.

I have tried to remove and re-add the service but nothing changed 

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @Alice07, thank you for your quick response and for letting us know that it's only on the Sonos app that the heart is not selected on your favorite song.

Thanks for your patience while working through this. We really appreciate the time and effort you've spent doing all the troubleshooting steps, and it would be best for you to continue working with us over the phone to expedite the process. 

To further assist you with this, I recommend contacting our Sonos Customer Care support to remotely access your device and perform some tests on the Deezer music service to isolate the issue. 

If you need help with any other information, please feel free to reach out. The Sonos community is always here to help.