Answered

dash radio/litt live???

• 22 March 2024
  • 4 replies

I'm having trouble adding dash radio to my account. Dash radio is now called litt live and when the app sends me to the authorization page it links to the old dash radio URL which is no longer operational. Sonos and litt live both say they are compatible. Any solutions for this problem?

icon

Best answer by Corry P 25 March 2024, 13:11

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @cro445 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

Not being located in the US, I am unable to check this for you (Dash is only available in the US). I recommend you get in touch with your local technical support team who will be in a better position to check this for you.

I hope this helps.

Userlevel 1

Hi, did anyone get an answer to this? I am also trying to find a way to add the rebranded LITT Live service (formerly Dash Radio). It’s not listed as an available service (yet) in the Sonos app. 

Userlevel 2

I’m wanting to do the same thing

If you have an Apple device, and a speaker that supports AirPlay 2, you might cast the content that way. Alternately, if your Sonos speakers support Bluetooth, you might send the signal that way. Or, you could contact LITT directly, and suggest that they go to the Sonos partners page, where they can find out the requirements necessary to re-add themselves to the Sonos ecosystem.