Skip to main content

I have CBC Radio & Music in my connected services on the Sonos app. After the app update yesterday it stopped working.

• I’ve uninstalled this in my connected services and re-installed it, but that did nothing.
  • I checked another radio station (NRK) and that seems to be working fine. 

This is what the app shows when I select my CBC station to play. After selecting “Play” it just spins. 

The new app is so much worse. It rarely opens on first tap. I need to close & reopen. Plus, I can no longer make playlists or add to ones I had previously. And, the CBC app doesn't work as smoothly as previously. Such a disappointment 😞 

I can play live CBC radio one and music stations on the new Sonos app but have lost the CBC Music streams that I listen to so much. 

EDIT: After signing into the CBC Listen App I am now able to stream my CBC Listen music playlist to my Sonos system. Logging in using my CBC Gem username and password worked with the CBC Listen App. But the CBC Music playlists are still not showing in my Sonos under the CBC service like it used to with the old app.