Answered

BBC sounds in Ireland

• 22 January 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi

I really need BBC sounds on my Sonos please, How can i make this happen ? I am in Ireland

icon

Best answer by UKMedia 22 January 2023, 14:48

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Have you managed to add BBC Sounds as a Music Service?  If not, change your country of origin to the UK in your Sonos profile (www.sonos.com) and you should be able to add it after a min or so.

Userlevel 1

Thanks very much for the reply , unfortunately it didn't work. I cant find BBC sounds from the list, on profile you meant just put in UK in my address where i have Ireland right?

thanks

Thanks very much for the reply , unfortunately it didn't work. I cant find BBC sounds from the list, on profile you meant just put in UK in my address where i have Ireland right?

thanks

Try resetting the Sonos App (in app preferences) after making the country change in your online Sonos profile. On reopening the App connect it back to the ‘existing’ Sonos system, then check the services - if the problems persist, reboot your system (power all off - then power them on again).

Userlevel 1

Hey

tried everything but its not working for some reason, I was excited for a moment in time. I love the app and tunein is going to stop working with BBC stations in 2023 so hopefully something will change. 

thanks

Hey

tried everything but its not working for some reason, I was excited for a moment in time. I love the app and tunein is going to stop working with BBC stations in 2023 so hopefully something will change. 

thanks

I wouldn’t give up just yet - maybe give Sonos Support Staff a call via this LINK and see if they can suggest something to get the service up and running. Nothing ventured and all that …

Userlevel 1

Hey , just wanted to say thanks for giving your time to try and help me out. Time is a precious resource and when people give their time and expect nothing in return in my eyes its speaks alot about them .