Answered

Apple track pad swipe issue

• 29 March 2024
  • 5 replies

Badge +2

I have had the same issue while using TWO different trackpad with TWO different iMacs. When I browse even with side swipe turned off I have the same issue as the Magic Mouse issue in the now closed comment. Old Mac and track pad was doing it for over a year. New Mac and track pad (humble brag) delivered today. Does the same thing. So it goes across computers, peripherals, software.

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 29 March 2024, 06:15

View original

5 replies

Sorry, what issue? What closed comment? 

There hasn’t been anyone developing on the desktop controllers (Mac and Windows) for years, since they were out in maintenance mode. 

I use iOS (both iPhone and iPad, which I guess is two separate versions, iOS and iPadOS), which you’ve tagged in your ‘flags’ without issue, although I am not sure what problem you’re experiencing. And also the Mac controller, although I don’t frequently use the trackpad there, most often a mouse. I have used the trackpad occasionally, and don’t recall any particular difficulties. 

Have you called Sonos Support directly to discuss it?

Badge +2

This issue and closed comment

There is an automated system that closes threads that haven’t had a response in some time. If you’re still concerned, I still recommend calling Sonos Support directly to discuss it.

SAME ISSUE!  Is there a fix?

I was told to call Apple with this problem by Sonos tech support.