Question

Apple Music through Sonos S2 controller

• 12 October 2020
  • 2 replies

I am experiencing a problem that both Apple and Sonos will not accept exists. Using apple music through the Sonos controller on all my apple devices I get the same result when trying to access activity playlists. When I make a selection, for example Chill, I get a message saying ‘No selections are available’ Only two of the subheadings on my list have music tracks available. That is Classic and Sleep all the remaining headings return the same message. Apple insist its a Sonos problem and vice versa. Anyone else experiencing the same thing? I have tried all the reboots and delete and reloads to no avail.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @bushers56, welcome to the Sonos Community! Thanks for reaching out here and let me help you with your concern. First, have you tried different music services and also stream AirPlay audio to Sonos if possible? When was the last time it worked? Were there any changes? Try to submit a diagnostic report and reply to us with the confirmation number. Just let us know. We and the community are always here to help.  

Hi Krishna. Streaming works from Apple Music to Sonos with no problem. I have submitted a diagnostic report and replied with the confirmation number only to be told its an apple problem. Apple says its a sonos problem. The last time it worked was about two weeks ago. There  have not been any hardware changes or internet changes to cause the problem.