Answered

Apple Music missing for list of services

• 30 June 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

I just bought a bunch of new Sonos devices so that I could upgrade from Sonos S1 to Sonos S2. However, I cannot add Apple Music. Both on macOS, iOS and iPadOs, Apple Music is not in the list of services.

Norwegian customer service tells me that this is “a known issue” and they are working to solve it. They have been saying that for a month, but are unable to give me any more info or an ETA of when this will be resolved. I am starting to become a slightly frustrated. 

Any ideas?

icon

Best answer by Corry P 3 July 2023, 12:24

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Diderik From 

Thanks for your post!

Unfortunately, I have no more information to give you regarding this issue than the agents you spoke to earlier.

You may, however, be able to work around this issue by temporarily changing your location from Norway to, for example, UK, by logging in at https://www.sonos.com/login and clicking on Profile, scrolling to Address, clicking Edit, then changing the country, followed by clicking Save. Note that it can take up to 24 hours for the change to affect the app, but restarting the app may help speed it up.

I hope this helps.

Badge +1

Thank you so much! It worked!

As you said, I had to wait one day after changing the country. Now I have Apple Music on my Sonos!

All the best!