Skip to main content

Access to uploaded content on YouTube Music

• 9 May 2024
  • 5 replies

On the new Sonos app, the "Shuffle All Uploaded Music" option, on YouTube Music, will provide a mix of 100/25,000 songs but only gives you the option to play any one of those songs at a time.

Is there a way, through YouTube Music, to shuffle and play my entire collection of uploaded content without interruption? 

I am seeing the same issue. It generates a random selection of songs from the library but the queue doesn’t play. If you select the first song, it plays only that first song and stops.

Can we get a fix ASAP. This is annoying!

On the new Sonos app, the "Shuffle All Uploaded Music" option, on YouTube Music, will provide a mix of 100/25,000 songs but only gives you the option to play any one of those songs at a time.

Is there a way, through YouTube Music, to shuffle and play my entire collection of uploaded content without interruption? 

Are you referring to the option through YouTube Music > Library > Songs > Shuffle all uploads? I believe I see the same behaviour which may be linked to the lack of queue management at the moment.

When I click on shuffle all uploads, I see all my songs but no PLAY button. Any help? 

When I click on shuffle all uploads, I see all my songs but no PLAY button. Any help? 

Same for me. I can click on a song to play it, but it will only play the one song before stopping

Horrible