Talksport on tunein live is not available

• 20 November 2022
  • 5 replies

‘talkSPORT on tunein live is not available’ It’s been like this for weeks now on voice command for talkSPORT. It works fine on echo dot and nest. talkRADIO voice command works on Sonos but not talkSPORT. Fix please.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @tulit 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

I was able to confirm this with my own system - I was able to play from the Sonos app, but not by Alexa command. I don’t think there’s much we can do directly, but I have flagged it with some people who can contact TuneIn directly.

Thanks for reporting!

I’ve the same issue, very frustrating as I used this voice command every day.  Now you have to mess around with the app, hope it gets fixed soon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Gedro316 

Getting in touch with TuneIn or the with the station directly and increasing the number of contacts regarding the situation is the best way to expedite a resolution.

I logged a call with TuneIn and this has now been fixed. 

The same issue, after being fixed late last year has happened again…. and no longer works, Please can you request another Fix please.

‘talkSPORT on tunein live is not available’ It’s been like this for a few days now on voice command for talkSPORT. It works fine on echo dot. talkRADIO & talkSPORT2 voice command works on Sonos but not talkSPORT.

You can still get it through the Sonos APP but it is an annoying workaround.