Answered

Radio stations from Apple music not displayed in the Alarm menu

• 6 December 2022
  • 2 replies

• Contributor I
  • 1 reply

Hi,

I don’t know for how long this feature has been removed, but it now seems impossible to set an Apple music local radio station (I’m talking about “legacy” radio stations, not the ones from Apple) as an alarm anymore. Radio stations just don’t show up in the “Alarm” menus.

I read somewhere about a workaround (adding the radio as a favourite, then it would show up in “My Sonos” section of the alarm menu) but it doesn’t work anymore as radios are simply removed from the “my sonos” list in this particular menu.

Sonos support confirmed the regression but was not able to provide a target date for resolution.

Any suggestion? I know I could stream from Sonos Radio (which is correctly displayed in the alarm menu btw) but it is buggy (same ad repeating several times each time the alarm is fired up).

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 6 December 2022, 23:28

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

If you have a URL for the station you wish to use, then perhaps see this link to add it to your system…

https://support.sonos.com/en-us/article/add-an-internet-radio-station-to-sonos

Thanks, will try this!