Skip to main content
Question

new app

• 8 June 2024
  • 1 reply

I know you have heard it all , but the new app renders the system virtually unusable. I have 2 systems at 2 different properties.  Have used the system since you began 20 years ago.  Always raved about it , have probably 25 devices.  Always tell everyone to bet the system.  But this new app missed the mark on so many levels.  I am hoping there is a fix for the slowness/ clunkiness, lack of functionality and lost features asap.  As it stands it renders the system basically unusable.  

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

I have the same problem, 2 systems in 2 different locations. There used to be no problem, the app immediately recognized the correct WiFi and everything went well. Today I have to find the right network again every day and confirm the system so that I can listen to music. When I come home after work, the same game again until the next morning. That simply cannot be the point of a premium provider. At first everything was great and now after 6 years of Sonos everything is bad. Please change again!!!