iPhone app alarm snooze option

• 29 November 2012
  • 8 replies

Badge
HI, Is there a way to snooze an alarm from the iphone app in the same way you can from the controllers? Thanks!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

8 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1
Hello Rob, At this time there is no snooze function on the iPhone app. I have moved your topic to the Ideas section so others can see and vote on it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +21
In favor of it... though the fact that you have to unlock your phone in order to press the snooze button sorta defeats the purpose... especially if you have a PIN or password on your phone. Though this feature combined with the option to keep your phone awake when the app is running, this would be a little more feasible.
Userlevel 2
I would like to vote for this, I want to buy a Sonos speaker for the bedroom to use for my wake up calls but can't see the point until it has a snooze feature. if you integrate this I'll be buying an additional speaker asap. Please make it a priority!!
Userlevel 2
I agree. Lack of a decent snooze function is the only thing keeping me from replacing my alarm clock with a Play 5.
Userlevel 2
Count my vote too. The App is really incomplete without it!!
Hello Rob, At this time there is no snooze function on the iPhone app. I have moved your topic to the Ideas section so others can see and vote on it.
what's the status of this? 
With the introduction of Widgets in iOS 8, it should be possible to implement a pull-down snooze button for the iPhone, that's accessible even when the phone's locked.
Badge +1
With the introduction of Widgets in iOS 8, it should be possible to implement a pull-down snooze button for the iPhone, that's accessible even when the phone's locked.

yep that's possible and that's why I have created: https://appsto.re/be/Xul7db.i
Screenshots can be found on the website: http://www.quicksonos.be/snooze/

Let me know what you think of it