Answered

How to turn off 'Add you favorite music services" prompt in iOS app

Hi,

Each time I open the iOS app, I get 2 prompts:

1. Add you favorite music services
  2. Add a voice assistant

I never want to do these, so is there a way to stop these from appearing all the time? I can dismiss them and then they come back. The app settings don't seem to cater for these type of prompts. I just want them gone forever. Any ideas?

Cheers

Jamie

icon

Best answer by Corry P 14 June 2021, 13:29

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Perhaps try selecting the prompts you see in the App, rather than dismissing them altogether and adding both and then just remove those service etc; and see if that resolves the issue… I’m not sure it will work, nor can I test these things, as I use both, but thought it might be worth a try. HTH

Thanks Ken, good idea. I added Apple Music, and the prompt disappeared only to come back when I removed it. Worth a shot though.

Cheers

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @jammyf 

We are aware of this issue, and are working to fix it. At present, I have no information on how long this may take.

Thanks for your reply. It’s been like this for well over a year, so I guess the issue will not be fixed soon. If so, let’s hope there is the ability to have ‘no popups or notifications ever’ as a setting. This would include music suggestions which are also popping up. It would be nice to just be able to use the app for my purchased products without getting hounded by endless popups and suggestions.

Cheers