Question

Error Code 9

• 22 November 2016
  • 48 replies

Will someone please assist us with error code 9. Call demand is so great it take an eternity to get through

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

48 replies

I have the same issue
Im having this problem as well, can I get help through PM?
Same issue support diagnostic number 6788298
Same issue here. Please help
https://en.community.sonos.com/troubleshooting-228999/error-9-when-leaving-beta-and-updating-softwareplease-help-6761500/index1.html#post16064740
Same issue for me. Send me a PM please.
Hi there. I'm also getting error code 9 when running the update. I'm on an apple device and have left the beta programme. Can someone help please? Thanks
You need to call support directly. They need to access your account, so for privacy reasons it can't be done via the public forum.
Hi. Same issue. Can I get a PM please?
Poldro,

As jgatie suggests, you would need to contact support directly, it can't be done through a PM. Give them a call!
Will someone please assist us with error code 9. Call demand is so great it take an eternity to get through

Can someone please DM me? I am experiencing the exact problem after leaving the Beta program.
Having the same issue as well. Could someone PM me and help me get this worked out?
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Having the same issue as well. Could someone PM me and help me get this worked out?

Please check your inbox for a message from me.

Jeff S, Can you please send me the instructions as well? I would love to resolve this over the weekend if possible.

Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Jeff S, Can you please send me the instructions as well? I would love to resolve this over the weekend if possible.

Thanks

HI Edaws,

I'm sending a message now.
hi. please can someone PM me with the instructions as well. Same issue - I've left the beta program and I've already uninstalled and reinstalled the controller, but keep getting error code 9 when asked to update software. Many thanks
Same issue, error code 9, please help!
If you have twiiter, contact @sonos support team. They've helped me fix my setup. You will need to uninstall and then reinstall all controller apps first and then send them a diagnostic number. They will then walk you through an update.Good luck !
Can someone please pm me? Same issue.
Hi Jeff S - iOS / Mac User here with the same issue. Adding Services has disappeared from the App and backing out of the Beta program and trying to downgrade results in an Error Code 9 message. Could you send me the instructions please and I will implement. Many thanks.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi everyone,

If you're still in need of help with the beta update error 9 issue, please send me a direct message and I'll help out.
Badge
Hi everyone,

If you're still in need of help with the beta update error 9 issue, please send me a direct message and I'll help out.

Hi Jeff, I'm a new user and I'm experiencing the issue on a used Play 1 that was on a beta program and tried to fix it by joining the beta with my account, it works but I still would like to leave the beta.

I sent a private message; Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi everyone,

Now that the beta has gone to full release you should be able to leave the beta normally and update your systems. Please send me a direct message if you have any issues doing so.