Answered

Change Calm App language in Sonos

• 19 March 2023
  • 2 replies

In the Calm app, depending on your language, the content is different. For example, in my case, I have setup my account to be in French. So the meditation sessions are in French. Any way to have that in Sonos? Changing the language in the Sonos app does not change the content for Calm. :(

icon

Best answer by onir303 20 March 2023, 12:50

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Sounds like a bug in the Calm SMAPI service. The Sonos app passes the preferred language (that you have set) to the service, and the service appears to be ignoring it. Suggest contacting Calm.

I contacted Calm following your suggestion. Here is the reply I got:

Thanks for contacting us and letting us know you'd like to access Calm on Sonos in another language! At this time, Calm in the Sonos app is only available in German and English. 

Your input is essential to us as we work to improve this feature, and I will definitely pass your request along to the rest of the team. 

Thanks again for taking the time to send us your thoughts. We really appreciate your support and suggestions! 

So there you go. French is not available right now. Only English and German.