Apple Music selection in Sonos app

• 20 November 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi,

Is there any way I can get the same choice of music via Apple Music through Sonos as what I can via the Apple app on my phone ?

I'm not sure if Ive explained that well enough but I have a lot more music ie: playlists, best of, Acoustic greats, mood music etc to choose from with the app but i can only Bluetooth the app to a car or portable Bluetooth speaker etc. Any way can get the same choice of apple music through sonos ?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Ran05, Thank you for reaching out, and welcome to the community. Thanks for bringing this up and I know where you're coming from. About your question on Music on Sonos and Apple Music, these are two different music platforms, as the options for navigations and selections of each platform differs. And for Apple Music on Sonos, we integrate all possible and authorized functionalities by the developer to be on the Sonos App as much as we can, As the Sonos app is just a remote tool to control Sonos device and teach Sonos what music to play and what service to connect from. I want to ask if you are also asking about the On this iPhone feature, If so, Kindly check this article about Play music stored on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Also, what Sonos speakers do you have? So we can suggest some features like Airplay if possible or any other features that may suit your needs. 

If you have other questions about your Sonos products and services, feel free to reach out.

The Sonos community is always here to help.