Skip to main content

Hi,

I've been using the Sonos app for a while, but I've been bothered by the fact that the alphabetic order isn't working as it's supposed to, as shown below: 

Even though it says 'A', the first album to show up is starting with an '1' - I have no clue what to do with this. Is it an known bug or am I doing something wrong? I use Apple Music and the Sonos application for Mac. Help would be appreciated!

Dani

It doesn’t start with an ‘A’ it starts with a “ (double quote mark)

I understand, that one’s correct, but the album 1, 2, 3 dayz up stands under the ‘A’ mark and it doesnt start with an A - get it?

Possibly ‘A’ means Alpha Numeric not Alphabetic. 

I'm afraid you don't understand, maybe I'm not clear enough. Let me give another example:

Both O and P show albums that start with N, because the alphabetic order is messed up. Hope it's clearer now. 

Yeah mines been like that for as long as I’ve been using Apple Music on Sonos. All the alphabetical markers are out of place.

Yeah, Apple Music are calculating their scroll indices wrongly. First reported a month or two ago, no sign of a fix from them so far.

The API that has the bug is described here: https://developer.sonos.com/reference/sonos-music-api/getscrollindices/