Answered

Sonos products connecting to a different WiFi

• 9 January 2021
  • 2 replies

half of my sonos products have switched by themselveds to another wifi netwrok in my housr. how do i get everything back under the network that i want? i have sonos boost connected to router but half of my products arent even recoginiing it. 

icon

Best answer by ClausN 9 January 2021, 08:19

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Sounds more like your your network has lost some of your Sonos and not Sonos switching to another network by themselves.

1: Power off all Sonos

2: Restart router 

3: Wait until the router has fully restarted, before you power on Sonos one at a time, starting with the Boost.

4: Check in the app under “Settings-System-About my system” that all Sonos show as WM:0

@Soundsearcher, Further remove the WiFi details from the system, they aren’t required:

On iOS or Android: From the Settings tab, tap System > Network > Networks. Select the WiFi network you'd like to remove, and tap Remove. Subsequently wait about 10 min, then go to 'Settings → System → About my Sonos System' and see if WM:0 is being displayed next to each unit.