Skip to main content

I thought we finally put the Sonos problems behind, but after last update of apple update ios.17.6.1 the Sonos app is lifeless. It doesn’t even open. Thankfully SonoPhone always works. Handy as a back-up just incase. 

I’m not even going to and try and fix this, just make sure that I won’t buy extra speakers etc for a while

Hi. I’ve spoken to Sonos & helped to connect my music. Remove Apple Music in Sonos & reinstall  

Hope this helps you too. 

@Paulvgb,

17.6.1 starts up for me. Have you force closed? If this doesn’t help, uninstall and reinstall the controller. Don’t Factory Reset SONOS players without additional consult. Take care not to setup a new system during the re-install, you want to join an existing system.

@ Both,

Thanks, I have uninstalled and reinstalled to current system, and everything works like a charm now. Cheers

@Paulvgb,

17.6.1 starts up for me. Have you force closed? If this doesn’t help, uninstall and reinstall the controller. Don’t Factory Reset SONOS players without additional consult. Take care not to setup a new system during the re-install, you want to join an existing system.

Thanks. I had use for this just now when experiencing the same issue as Paul. 

Hi Buzz

Thanks. I did end up doing that eventually, and it all works now. Still a bit slow starting up, but at least it works now. It must be in the software, this slow start; was fast before the app update, almost instantaneous. We shall see……