Return shipping label - do they exist?

I’ve communicated several times with Sonos CS, email and phone.   I’ve been told multiple times I’d see a notice from my logistics provider with the shipping label for both my RMAs - Still Nothing!  I’m beginning to think I’m being worn down so I just go away.  Anyone else having this issue?  

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

15 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @Ropeadope.

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear about this, let me help you out.

Generally, you’ll receive an email that will outline the next steps of your return.

I would like to look into this more, but I will need the RMA details.

For security and privacy, I will check those details through private message.

If you have any other questions or run into any issues,  please do not hesitate to reach out. 

I have the same issue. Good response from two agents but STILL no returns label from UPS after seven days and chasing. There’s no agents online today…...

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @Yo Quinny.

Thanks for reaching out.

I would be more than glad to help and try to check the status of this case.

I need to get some details about it and for security and privacy, you can provide those details needed through private message.

I’m looking forward to assisting you further from here.

Thanks again for the PM.I finally got my my shipping label this afternoon 

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @Yo Quinny.

Thanks for your response to my message.

I’m glad to know that you’re able to receive the shipping label to continue with the replacement process.

Let us know if you have additional questions or concerns, we are always here to help.

Cheers!

I have the same issue….email tells me this:

I click on initiate a return - will that later trigger an RMA/tracking label to appear?

I will message you the number it returned to me

thanks

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @Mikeiow.

Thanks for reaching out, let me check this for you.

It looks like a return request with MBG.

If I’m not mistaken, those links above are referring to available options that you can choose from.

For example, the first link is a self-service URL to get the request to the Sales team.

I suggest that it’s best to reach out to our Sales Team, for they have resources available on their system to answer all your queries about this.

Hopefully, that helps and if you have other concerns, feel free to let us know.

I have the same issue, sent multiple chats, emails but still no return label. Agents keep creating new case numbers and just close the cases. I'm sorry Sonos but your customer support is absolutely rubbish. After all the great things one reads and watches online about Sonos products, maybe some of these reviewers should try dealing with the inept customer support team to get a real understanding. Never purchasing again after this horrific experience, just want to return the product, get my refund and never have to deal with this again.

Last agent said issue has been escalated, 2 days later still awaiting feedback. When I asked for a contact number to call was directed to the contact Us Web page. Contact Us page lists email of the CEO, I guess I need to contact the CEO in that case to resolve a simple issue. Let's see how long that takes and if I even get a response.

I have the same issue, sent multiple chats, emails but still no return label. Agents keep creating new case numbers and just close the cases. I'm sorry Sonos but your customer support is absolutely rubbish. After all the great things one reads and watches online about Sonos products, maybe some of these reviewers should try dealing with the inept customer support team to get a real understanding. Never purchasing again after this horrific experience, just want to return the product, get my refund and never have to deal with this again.

Last agent said issue has been escalated, 2 days later still awaiting feedback. When I asked for a contact number to call was directed to the contact Us Web page. Contact Us page lists email of the CEO, I guess I need to contact the CEO in that case to resolve a simple issue. Let's see how long that takes and if I even get a response.

From another user.. the link to contact the Sonos Sales Team is here:

Sonos Sales Team (9am-7pm: Opening times may vary by Country) 

I changed the Country setting, at foot of page, to the U.K. (where I’m resident) and phoned the 0800 number and spoke to them this morning and my issue was completely resolved within 10 minutes.

I hope that helps you to get your issue sorted.

Thanks Ken for the feedback, will give that a try and hopefully be done with the headache.

Same issue for me. It’s been one week, and have not seen the return label. My complaint was for a refurbished Play 5, and I have quite a few speakers in the house. Like the company, but this has me a little frustrated. I’ve interacted with someone 3-4 times on the issue. I have maybe an hour of time with representatives so far. 

Same issue here. It’s been more than 24 hours and I haven’t received a return label.

Is there a US number I can call? Chat options?

Badge +17

Same issue here. It’s been more than 24 hours and I haven’t received a return label.

Is there a US number I can call? Chat options?

If you’re returning a product under the Money Back Guarantee you’ll want to talk to the Sales team. If it’s an RMA for a defective product, you should talk to our Customer Care Team.

Both can be reached in the US on +1-800-680-2345 or look at other contact options, including chat, on our Support page.

Finally received my return label and speaker is on its way back. Now to see how long before my refund is processed.

@James L. 

It would be beneficial if the different options were more clearly identified to ensure appropriate team processes the return. Website just gives one option to process return.

Also would be beneficial for customer care team on chat to advise who to contact (sales in my case).

Update: My issue was resolved and the replacement is perfect. Shipping was very fast. Getting the return label was the sluggish part. Took about 1-2 weeks to receive label.