My home network uses a Netgear GS724Tv4 managed switch.
My Sonos gear comprises:
- Connect: Bedroom, Series ID: C100, WM: 0. OTP: 1.1.1(1-17-5-zp90-2.1)
- Play:3: Kitchen, Series ID: A100, WM: 0, OTP:
- Beam: Sitting Room, Series ID: A100, Audio In: , WM: 0
- Play:1: Sitting Room (RS), Series ID: A200, WM: 0
- Play:1: Sitting Room (LS), Series ID: A101, WM: 0, OTP:
- Sub: Sitting Room, Series ID: A101, WM: 0, OTP:
This all works beautifully. But in my garden shed (connected via a 50m ethernet cable to the managed switch) I also have 2 Sonos 5’s (wired daisy chain).
I seem to be suffering data storms as the 5’s keep disappearing.
My key Managed Switch settings are:
- Spanning Tree State: Enable
- STP Operation Mode; STP
- Forward BPDU while STP disable: Enable
- Bridge Priority: 0
- Bridge Max Age (secs): 20
- Bridge Hello Time (secs): 2
- Bridge Forward Delay (secs): 15
- Spanning Tree Maximum Hops: 20
- CST Port Configuration (All ports) : STP Status : Enable, Fast Link: Disable, BPDU Forwarding: Enable, Path Cost :10, External Port Path Cost: 10
Any help HUGELY appreciated please.