Question

grouping not working - says connected no sound

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

So I try to group and it shows as playing but no sound coming out of speakers or connects for 5 seconds then stops and only plays from the era. 

I have reset my router twice today and still the same issue. My products worked before this update. I have 12 Sonos devices and I’m at my wits end trying to get stuff to work since this update. 

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

…and issues seem to be worse when grouped to an era 100 and less so than a Sonos one…anyone have any ideas as my kitchen and living room need to be grouped!

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

…and volume lags so bad. You amend the volume and go back into the app and it hasn’t changed, then go back into the app and I can see the volume go up by itself! This app SUCKS. How many 1 star apps do Sonos need to see before they take action? 

I have this very same issue.

Crappy update doesn’t let me group my speakers anymore. Sonos, please fix or roll back

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

My system seems to be a bit more stable since the latest version and unplugging my boost from the router. Had my era 100 grouped with playbar, 2 play 1’s in one room and another playbar and 2 play 3’s using airplay and didn’t have any drop outs. Fingers crossed…