Question

Amazon Music divorced both my Sonos speakers without my approval. 😞

• 1 October 2020
  • 4 replies

All of a sudden Amazon Music will not play on either of my Sonos speakers.  I have tried to reauthorize and I get an error code.   I deleted app and reinstalled.  nothing has worked.  And, when I try to send a diagnostic it keeps saying it can’t send at this time.  Help!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Not being able to send a diagnostic is a good sign of issues with your Sonos speakers maintaining a solid connection to your router. 

I would start with a simple network refresh. Unplug all Sonos devices from power, then reboot your router. Once the router comes back up, plug the Sonos devices back in.

I’d also read the wifi interference FAQ for potential fixes. 

However, if neither of those work, and you’re still unable to submit that diagnostic, I would recommend that you call Sonos Support directly to discuss it.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, there are more options available for them to assist you. 

Thanks.  That was one of the first things I did.  All other devices connected to the router are working fine, just the sonos speakers.   Very frustrated at this point.

Is the problem limited to Amazon music?  Do other streaming services work?

You called Sonos support first thing? What advice did they give you?