Question

Where can I find/buy replacement rubber feet for Sonos speakers ?

• 31 October 2016
  • 10 replies

Where can I find/buy replacement rubber feet for Sonos speakers ?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
call sonos and they normally will send you out some free replacements
Hi GCollinson

You can request replacement feet, either by emailing us at support@sonos.com or by calling Sonos directly.

You’ll be asked to provide the following information:

1) Serial number of the Sonos unit for which you’re requesting the replacement feet

2) Your full name, shipping address, and phone number

As you’re in the UK, I’ve posted the contact information for our UK support line below:

0808-2346596 (freephone)
Mon - Fri: 9am - 8pm
Sat: 9am - 5pm
Badge +3
I emailed sonos, they said they do not offer replacement feet. Does anyone know where you can get them or a good DIY option? I am looking for the sub.
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
I emailed sonos, they said they do not offer replacement feet. Does anyone know where you can get them or a good DIY option? I am looking for the sub.

I'd get in touch with the again. Maybe try the phone. When you mailed do you provide the information above as requested.
Been using self-adhesive vinyl stickers for a while now. Works like a charm and even reduced vibration. Granted, it does not look very professional. But then again noone's supposed to turn my zone players upside down. 🙂
Office Max, Office Depot, Home Depot, Lowes, Best Buy, and probably Amazon, here in the US. They're rather ubiquitous.

For instance, a 3 second search found these: https://www.amazon.com/Outus-Transparent-Adhesive-Hemispherical-Trapezoid/dp/B01M7OAWNU/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1503252595&sr=8-5&keywords=rubber+feet
Badge +3

I'd get in touch with the again. Maybe try the phone. When you mailed do you provide the information above as requested.

I did provide the info. I followed back up and they said they only do replacements for the play 3. I need for the sub.
Badge +3
Office Max, Office Depot, Home Depot, Lowes, Best Buy, and probably Amazon, here in the US. They're rather ubiquitous.

For instance, a 3 second search found these: https://www.amazon.com/Outus-Transparent-Adhesive-Hemispherical-Trapezoid/dp/B01M7OAWNU/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1503252595&sr=8-5&keywords=rubber+feet

Those are different from the feet on the sub. Would like to match if at all possible.
Well, that's a bit more challenging, especially for something that you never see. When I did it, I just removed the remaining three, and put four brand new ones on. I'm a bit OCD too. 🙂
I would think felt feet would also work just fine. You can get those at any hardware store.