Sonos RMA replacement - Warranty on replacement?

• 23 March 2019
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Hello,

I have unfortunately had a second component fail just outside of warranty. A Sonos: Connect.

RMA cost is £250, or I can pick one up on eBay for £180. I had a search online but couldn't seem to find an answer. If I use the Sonos RMA process to get a replacement, is the replacement covered by a warranty?

Thanks

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Anyone from Sonos able to answer this? The information isn't online or contained within the RMA email.
RichTeaBiscuit,

If you’re paying for the replacement product, even if the price is reduced by agreement with Sonos, I would expect the usual 12 month guarantee.. if the original faulty product was still within warranty and replaced by Sonos 'free of charge', I would expect the warranty to last as long as the warranty available on the original item.

See if this link helps...

https://www.sonos.com/en-us/legal/terms#return-policy
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Contacting Sonos Support should get you an answer if the link doesn't tell you what you need, the user to user fourms (here) do see some Sonos presence but not a lot. Check the Contact page for the best direct contact method for you.