Answered

Play:3 rubber.

Hi all,

My Play:3 has lost 4 rubber feet, and now I need to replace them to keep the device stable. Is it possible to get these replacement parts directly from Sonos?

icon

Best answer by Paul A 7 August 2020, 23:32

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

11 replies

I’d just go to the local hardware store, they sell these kinds of things in several sizes and materials. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @bastifantasti.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for reaching out to us. 
To directly answer your question, We do offer Play 3 rubber feet. I would recommend contacting our technical support team to get this sorted out for you. However, if time is of the essence, I would have to agree with @Airgetlam. Since if the accessory would be coming directly from Sonos (authentic play 3 rubber feet) it may take time for shipping depending on the location and due to the current pandemic.

I hope this helps.

Please let us know if you still have further questions or concerns. We are always here to help.

Thanks,

@Paul A many thanks for a response so late on a Friday! I am not worried about waiting, and would prefer to order the exact feet designed for the grooves on the device.

Am I correct in thinking that the only way I can contact technical support is via telephone Mon-Fri during business hours? There is no email address I can write to?

Many thanks for your help :)

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

HI @bastifantasti.

Thanks for the immediate response and for the feedback.

We have multiple channels to make use of to contact our phone support. You can go to our support website   At the near bottom of the page, you may see the words (Get in touch with Sonos Support) below that you may find (your country) select the country you’re in and you may have multiple options, Phone support, Talk with us (chat ) or email.

I hope this helps.

Please let us know if you still have further questions or concerns. We are always here to help.

Thanks,

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi there. I am having the same problem. I have just purchased a secondhand Play:3 online and discovered that it lacked two rubber feet. Sonos doesn’t have an authorized distributor in my country (Vietnam). It is much appreciated if anybody can kindly instruct me on how to acquire two new feet for my speaker.

Many thanks.

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @vinhattieu.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for bringing this to our attention. I understand your situation so let me provide some recommendations.

You are correct, we currently do not have any authorized distributor in your location. Your best option is to contact our technical support team as we do offer Play 3 rubber feet or you can get in touch with the seller to check it out with them as well.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi @vinhattieu.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for bringing this to our attention. I understand your situation so let me provide some recommendations.

You are correct, we currently do not have any authorized distributor in your location. Your best option is to contact our technical support team as we do offer Play 3 rubber feet or you can get in touch with the seller to check it out with them as well.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Thanks a lot. I will give it a try.

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @vinhattieu.

You’re welcome. Please let us know how it goes so other members of the community who are looking for answers may also try the solution you were provided with.

Please let us know or create a topic if you still have further questions or concerns. We are always here to help.

Thanks,

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Since Viet Nam is not in the list of supported countries, I decided to choose Germany, where I used to live and still have a lot of friends. I then chatted with a supporting staff from Sonos. He asked me to provide the serial numbers of my Play 3, and offered to send me two new rubber feet by post. I gave him my friend’s address in Berlin, who will have them sent to me in Viet Nam later.

Overall it was a nice experience with Sonos’s support service. I will let you know once the feet arrive.

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

The feet has shipped.

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @vinhattieu.

Thanks for the update and immediate response.

We’re glad that you were happy with your Sonos customer care interaction and glad to hear that you will be provided with new rubber feet for your Play 3. Please keep us posted about your situation. We are always here to help out.

Thanks,