Question

Best way to use Sonos with a Bluetooth turntable

• 22 June 2020
  • 2 replies

Hi everyone,

The kids (with the wife’s help) got me Bluetooth enabled Turntable for father’s day. I am wondering what would be the best way for me to use this with my Sonos system?

I own a couple beams and the move (we also have the HomePod and Alexa). Do I need to get a Five or One SL to connect the turntable to then stream to the rest of the speakers? 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Hi.  If all it does is Bluetooth then your only possibilities would be the Move in Bluetooth mode or a Sonos device with a line in, together with a Bluetooth receiver.  Your best bet for this, IMO, would be a Five, rather than a Port or Amp because the Five gives you a great speaker not just a line-in.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Did you get it to work?.. I just bought this $99 dollar bluetooth from target (heyday) and it works with the sonos move. It works great, sounds great.. I’m very pleased with this solution. so now i have one turntable upstairs (Audio Technica AT LP120) which works great thorughout the house wifi, and then the Target Heyday bluetooth one that works with the sonos move in bluetooth mode.. so stoked!