Support for orders or lack there of

• 9 December 2020
  • 3 replies

2 weeks ago I had a system upgrade in my house with 2 Sonos Port’s.  Nice.  Works well.  I gave my credit card to Reel Time Sight and Sound in San Juan Capistrano to order the products and for their labor.  Last week I noted a charge of $322.18 on the credit card and come to find out it was for a Sonos Move that I didn’t order. I received it 2 days later, never opened it and  I tried to return it but the Sonos site would not allow me to print a return label (WHY?). I’ve tried numerous times to call support but I’m placed on terminal hold for over 1 hour.  Sad!   Does anyone have a recommendation on how I would return this product that I never ordered in the first place. 

I emailed the CEO, ……..like that will work

BTW contacted Reel Time Sight and Sound 4 times (as they held the credit card) and they seem to care about you before the sale, not after.  You can do better, Jon. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

If you bought the products from Reel Time Sight and Sound, that’s where you would need to return the items.  Not sure why Sonos would accept returns for items you didn’t buy directly from them.  Sonos might be interested in knowing that a dealer isn’t treating customers very well, but that’s about all they could do for you.

Hey Danny,

Thanks for the post. Totally agree!  BUT…. I did not buy the Move from Reel Time.  It was sent from Sonos.  I never made the order.  The charge just showed up on my credit card and then it showed up on my doorstep.  

Just spoke to Jon at Reel time and they are trying to break through the Sonos Support WALL with their Customer Rep.  

Hey Danny,

Thanks for the post. Totally agree!  BUT…. I did not buy the Move from Reel Time.  It was sent from Sonos.  I never made the order.  The charge just showed up on my credit card and then it showed up on my doorstep.  

Just spoke to Jon at Reel time and they are trying to break through the Sonos Support WALL with their Customer Rep.  

How does that happen?  Did this Jon guy make the order on Sonos using your credit card?