Skip to main content
Question

New Sonos App

• 21 May 2024
  • 0 replies

Like a lot of people on this forum, I am extremely frustrated with the new Sonos App. I have multiple Sonos products that have been working for years, and most recently purchased a Sonos Sub Mini. But the new App would not allow the Sub Mini to register, having tried for hours, direct ethernet connection, etc. Looks like a lot of people are having the same issues online.

I tried calling Sonos Support multiple times and the wait was 85+ minutes. I then tried the Chat and that was equally as useless. Having reinstalled the App multiple times, now the App cannot find ANY of my Sonos Speakers and the comment from Support was to do a factory reset on every speaker and reconfigure them all…. who knows if they will work again.

So I now have a useless Sonos system having spent $$$ over the years. How does Sonos get away with this? Their brand is clearly on the decline. I am obviously returning the Sub Mini as I can; the rest of the system is currently very expensive paperweights…. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.