Answered

New Cell Phone Sonos Login

• 5 June 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +3
  • Prominent Collaborator I
  • 63 replies

Hey friends!  My cell phones took a crap so I had to get a new one sent to me from Verizon. Since activating, the Sonos app doesn’t give me the ability to login?  It’s greyed out?  Ideas?  Surround is working so assuming all is good via the beam and surrounds  just not sure how to login with a new cell?  Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Corry P 6 June 2023, 10:24

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @RaultTN 

Thanks for your post!

The only reason I can think of for why you would be unable to log in to your account in the Sonos app is if the Sonos system and the Sonos app are on differing versions of the software.

Please go to Settings » System » System Updates » Check for updates. If either your system or app need updated, that should take care of it for you.

Failing that, please ensure that your new phone meets the minimum requirements for running the Sonos app: Sonos app requirements

If none of this works, I recommend you get in touch with our technical support team who have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and what it reports.

I hope this helps.