Answered

changement de réseau

• 1 June 2023
  • 1 reply

Bonjour

je suis passée à la fibre et depuis je ne peux plus connecter ma sonos one SL. L’application me dit que l’enceinte ne peut supporter 5 méga hertz fournis par le réseau.

Dois-je changer d’enceinte? une mise à jour est-elle possible?

Moderator edit:
Google Translate-

Good morning

I switched to fiber and since then I can no longer connect my sonos one SL. The application tells me that the speaker cannot support 5 megahertz provided by the network.

Should I change speakers? is an update possible?

icon

Best answer by Corry P 2 June 2023, 10:28

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Tatiana BZT 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

Your Sonos One SL absolutely can connect to 5GHz WiFi, though if your phone were to be connected to 2.4GHz while you are trying to get your speaker onto 5GHz, you may have trouble  getting it to do so.

Therefore, please ensure that the device running the Sonos app is connected to 5GHz, and you shouldn’t have any problem connecting your speaker to the same. If this turns out not to be the case, however, I recommend you get in touch with our technical support team who have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and what it reports.

I hope this helps.

Google Translate:

Bienvenue dans la communauté Sonos !

Votre Sonos One SL peut absolument se connecter au WiFi 5 GHz, mais si votre téléphone devait être connecté à 2,4 GHz pendant que vous essayez d'obtenir votre haut-parleur sur 5 GHz, vous pourriez avoir du mal à le faire.

Par conséquent, assurez-vous que l'appareil exécutant l'application Sonos est connecté à 5 GHz, et vous ne devriez pas avoir de problème pour connecter votre haut-parleur à celui-ci. S'il s'avère que ce n'est pas le cas, je vous recommande toutefois de contacter notre équipe de support technique qui dispose d'outils qui lui permettront de vous donner des conseils spécifiques à votre système Sonos et à ce qu'il rapporte.

J'espère que ça aide.