Question

UK voucher code for Echo dot

• 16 October 2017
  • 64 replies

Email received today with promotional offer on Echo dot for existing Sonos customers. However, this does not seem to be valid for customers in the UK. Is there another code to use? or is this offer exclusively for Sonos customers in the US?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

64 replies

I was hoping to find out about this too - we already pay more for Sonos and Echo dots in the UK - would be nice for us to get a discount code too!
i haven't received a code yet, but the verge is saying the code is for UK, US and Germany so im hopeful :)

https://www.theverge.com/2017/10/17/16489516/sonos-25-dollar-coupon-amazon-echo-dot-sale
I've just tried the code that was sent to me - doesn't work on Amazon.co.uk - there is a shop now link on the email too which takes you through to the US Amazon site. You cannot order the echo dot for the UK from the US either.
Userlevel 1
Badge +1
Still waiting for mine, hopefully the UK issues will be sorted by the time I get it!
Just got the email with code, followed link to amazon.co.uk, added echo dot to cart, used promo code, £25 discount applied, dot arriving tomorrow ??
Userlevel 1
Badge +1
Just got the email with code, followed link to amazon.co.uk, added echo dot to cart, used promo code, £25 discount applied, dot arriving tomorrow ??

That's good to know!

Did you already have an Echo at all? I'm thinking maybe this email is being targeted to Sonos users who don't already have an Echo device in their Amazon account? Or (hoepfully) it's just a staggered send-out and I've still to get mine...

That's good to know!

Did you already have an Echo at all? I'm thinking maybe this email is being targeted to Sonos users who don't already have an Echo device in their Amazon account? Or (hoepfully) it's just a staggered send-out and I've still to get mine...

Yes, already had one which is set up and controlling the sonos, just bought another at discount (seemed silly not to at £24.99!)
Not received any code or any SONOS promos or literature, have checked profile within my account and can’t see where to set it to receive info.
Userlevel 1
Badge +1
Yes, already had one which is set up and controlling the sonos, just bought another at discount (seemed silly not to at £24.99!)

Excellent 🙂
Userlevel 1
Badge +1
In my profile, under "Email Options", I have "Send me Company Product Information" unchecked...

Does this mean I won't get a code emailed to me? If so, is it now too late to change that?
In my profile, under "Email Options", I have "Send me Company Product Information" unchecked...

Does this mean I won't get a code emailed to me? If so, is it now too late to change that?

Check it quickly ?
Userlevel 1
Badge +1
I've changed it now....might be too late though?
I too also checked Email Options and I’m ticked however no code.

Bizarre
Not sure if it is a generic code but try E7DB-JXC8CA-X2R7WW
Userlevel 1
Badge +1
Not sure if it is a generic code but try E7DB-JXC8CA-X2R7WW

Thanks, but it says "The promotional code you entered is not valid."
Likewise.
Userlevel 2
I got a code but it didn't work 😞 Not sure who to contact as it has come from a noreply address.
Userlevel 4
Badge +8
Unique code worked for me in the U.K.
Out of curiosity, would someone be kind to donate a working UK code.

Many thanks in advance.
I got a code but it didn't work 😞 Not sure who to contact as it has come from a noreply address. try twitter/facebook under their contact us link at the bottom of the page. i couldnt find an email address or phone number.
Userlevel 3
Badge +2
Received my email with code just after 9am UK time. Already redeemed on Amazon.co.uk and it worked no problem.
"Send me Company Product Information" is ticked, but no email received 😞
"Send me Company Product Information" is ticked, but no email received :( i sent them a DM with my sonos id and email on twitter....sent me a code a couple of hours after 🙂
i sent them a DM with my sonos id and email on twitter....sent me a code a couple of hours after :)

Thanks - Will give that a go