Sonos Alexa Integration Brazil

• 9 October 2019
  • 36 replies

Userlevel 2
Alexa is now available in Brazil but I am not able to integrate my Sonos with it seems Sonos Skill is missing, when it will be available?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

36 replies

Userlevel 1
Alexa is now available in Brazil but I am not able to integrate my Sonos with it seems Sonos Skill is missing in talktowendys, when it will be available?

In few days you will get all the facilities.
Userlevel 2

Alexa is now available in Brazil but I am not able to integrate my Sonos with it seems Sonos Skill is missing in talktowendys, when it will be available?In few days you will get all the facilities.

I hope that you are right, my perception is that Sonos moves slowly on these updates.

@Ryan S, may you help us to find out if Alexa in Brazilian Portuguese will be added to Sonos One?

Userlevel 7
Badge +26

Hi everyone, I don’t have any details to share right now on Alexa in Brazilian Portuguese for Sonos, but I’ll let the team know you’re asking about it. We’ll be sure to announce on the community if there’s any change.

Userlevel 2

Hi everyone, I don’t have any details to share right now on Alexa in Brazilian Portuguese for Sonos, but I’ll let the team know you’re asking about it. We’ll be sure to announce on the community if there’s any change.

I’m waiting for it too! 

Userlevel 2

I am checking for updates day after day for portuguese support in Alexa for Sonos :)

Userlevel 2

I’m in the line waiting for a good news from Sonos!

Userlevel 7
Badge +26

I’ll add your interest to the request too! Thanks for reaching out and I’ll let you know when there’s more to share.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Same situation, have a Sonos Beam and Alexa, Alexa app config doesn’t allow me to change the language which is controlled by Sonos. In the Sonos app, Settings, Services, Amazon Alexa,  “my device”, then Voice configuration, there I’m under English (USA) and there are several languages Spanish, Italian, but Portuguese is not among them.

Not sure why since Alexa is able to speak portuguese now.

Waiting about an update.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Userlevel 2
Badge

Any update?

Any update?

Hello,

Any update?

I have a Sonos One and a Beam. Alexa os available in Brazil since almost 1 month, and we have no news from Sonos. 

That’s right. Alexa is available in Brazil for almost 2 months. It’s possible to use Alexa in Amazon App. 

However, Sonos still ignoring it. Unfortunately Sonos still using Alexa old version and Portuguese-BR still not available for Brazillian users. 

I would like to ask for a formal pronouncement of when Sonos is going to provide it. 

Brazillian customers would like to know if we should have to substitute our Sonos speaker to Amazon Echo. 

Regards. 

I´m using the Sonos One speaker in Brazil, and I can´t even find the skill in Alexa´s app. 

I really like the sound of the speaker, but I´m very frustrated that I´ll end up having to buy an echo dot for Alexa integration, or even selling the Sonos One speaker to buy the new Echo Studio the has a built-in Alexa that works in Brazil.

Userlevel 2
Badge

I don't see yet Portuguese as a Language option for Alexa, Alexa already have that on Echo devices but missing on my Beam. Any news?

Hey Sonos! You need to act here.

How can we get a answer from Sonos?

Userlevel 2
Badge

I’ll add your interest to the request too! Thanks for reaching out and I’ll let you know when there’s more to share.

Hi Ryan,

2 months have passed and we still don’t know why Alexa is able to speak portuguese BR but Portuguese BR does not show up under Languages option in the Sonos App.

As other ppl mentioned Amazon Alexa devices are able to speak Portuguese BR but the Sonos App/Alexa Service in the Sonos App does not allow Sonos customers in any location to use Portuguese BR as a language.

Regards,

Cesar

any updates?

Looking for an update too! 

Any update on this?

Its frustrating to have some features missing from your products

I have a play 5 and I want to control it with alexa. I dont understand why we dont have the SONOS skill in Brazil. Bose already has it.

Wow, i was about to buy a full set of 5.1 sonos , but just watching 4 months for an official support for Brazil turned me down… will look for alternatives 

It’s not possible to use it at all or is it possible to use just in English?

im using google Assistence , but in english